Friday, June 24, 2011

Home from Disneyland


Hi, this is Sherry. I had planned on posting yesterday but we were driving back from Los Angeles, California and I didn’t have access to the Internet, but here’s what I was going to share . . .

Spending time with your a family is important and a lot of fun.

My kids have wanted to go to Disneyland for years now and we finally had the opportunity on Wednesday. One of my favorite rides at Disneyland is Splash Mountain. You sit in a log-shaped canoe and it takes you along a winding river trail while you listen to the characters (birds, rabbits, frogs, and more) sing and move. There are a couple of places you might get wet as the ride dips down.

You can take a virtual ride here:

Does your family have a vacation planned this summer?

It doesn’t matter if you go to another country or state. In fact, you can have fun as family by taking a drive to the beach, mountains, or someplace within driving distance of your house. The key is to spend time as a family, enjoy each other’s company, and do (or see) something you might not have done before.

I’d love to post a picture, but my daughter is away at camp and the photos are on her camera! I’ll post one soon.

Blessings,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment