Friday, September 13, 2013

First Review of New Book

Here is the first review (that I know of) of The One Year Book of Bible Trivia for Kids. This was written by someone on Good Reads

The One year book of Bible trivia for kids is an amazing book designed to help kids learn the Bible while having fun taking short quiz's and reading a short devotion for every day of the year. My children and home school children are having a blast reading the days and will often read ahead and the past days they missed just to have some extra fun. I would highly recommend this book not only for kids but parents and teachers to read and express the literature with their kids and family members. This is even a fun refresher for some of the grown ups. I am very pleased and I think you will be too.





You can buy it on amazonHERE

No comments:

Post a Comment